This post will be updated often. It will mark things I've been recommended, things I'm currently reading/listening to/etc. There might be some notes interspersed, and there will always be more to add.
Notes: Seeing White is mind-blowing. Ibram X. Kendi appears on some of the episodes - his books are on the top of my reading list.
- Introduction to Being an Antiracist - Kim Crayton
- "The Sugar-Coated Language of White Fragility" - Anna Kegler
- White Rage by Carol Anderson
- How to Be an Antiracist by Ibram X. Kendi
- Stamped from the Beginning by Ibram X. Kendi
- The End of Policing by Alex S. Vitale
- Body and Soul: The Black Panther Party and the Fight against Medical Discrimination by Alondra Nelson (free book)
- Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman (currently reading)
Notes: Kahneman's book is not officially on any list, but I've put it here because I started reading it before the protests began in an attempt to understand how we as humans think - and it's become crucial now more than ever to understand this. The book covers unconscious bias, jumping to conclusions, forming judgements, and other behind-the-scenes functions our brains perform.